ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE FINANCING
What is Accounts Receivable Financing?
Whether you are an established business or just getting started, insufficient cash flow can cripple your operations and growth capabilities. Traditional institutions often do not view your company’s Accounts Receivable for what they are, an asset! SouthStar Capital does not see through the eyes of traditional lending institutions and can turn your Accounts Receivable into working capital. This takes away the concern of making payroll, paying vendors/suppliers, and securing growth capital. Your only concern should be producing a product or performing a service, not having to chase clients to meet everyday expenses. Let SouthStar turn your Accounts Receivable into a Line of Credit by using your invoices as collateral.
How does Accounts Receivable Financing work?
Once you generate an invoice, SouthStar goes to work for you. We begin by verifying the submitted invoice(s) and advancing up to 90% of the total value of the invoice(s). SouthStar is concerned with the credit quality of your clients (account debtors) and not your personal or business credit scores. Working capital will arrive in your bank account within 24 hours. Once your client has sent payment for the invoice(s), SouthStar will charge a financing fee and remit the balance back to you. We can repeat this process as often as you can generate an invoice
The SouthStar Advantage
- Same day approval/closing in 2-5 days
- Working capital is sent within 24 hours of receiving invoice
- Deal directly with decision makers
- No maximums for monthly receivables
- No debt is added to your balance sheet
- Challenged credit is a non-issue
- Years in business is not a factor
- Assigned account team for your company
- No equity required, keep 100% ownership of your business
- Save time and money with a third party handling day-to-day accounts receivable
“They had all the answers to our questions, and their rates were very reasonable. Long story short, we won the project and are on track for our most profitable year in 9 years!”
– Doug, Owner of a Steel Fabrication Plant