We offer an exclusive affiliate program for referral partners looking for an alternative funding solution for their client.
SouthStar Capital has developed a simple referral partner process that obtains funding for your client in an efficient and timely manner. Our four step process offers your client a custom financing solution to ensure their company’s growth.
Step 2 – Your Client Submits Their Application
After referral, we will connect with your client for a brief introductory meeting and send along our one page application. They will then return the application to us, along with any supporting documents that are needed.
Step 3 – Same Day Application Approval
With SouthStar, you and your client deal directly with decision makers. Once we receive your client’s submitted application, we issue an approval decision within 24 hours. Once approved, our underwriting team goes to work in order to provide timely funding for your client. During this step, we have an open line of communication with your client to ensure we are all on the same page, so we can provide the most beneficial solution for their company.
Step 4 – Your Client Receives Funding & You Receive Commission
We are able to provide a fast solution for your client, with funding in just 2-5 days. After initial funding , all additional funding is available within 24 hours. We don’t just stop our process once funding is completed. Your client will also be paired with a SouthStar account manager, who is on call at all times to answer any funding questions and aid them in their company’s growth.
Once your client receives their initial funding, you will be sent a commission check. At SouthStar we pay commissions on gross fees, not net fees which results in higher commissions for our referral partners. As your client’s business grows, so do your commissions.
A Typical SouthStar Client
- sells products or services to other businesses or government
- is anywhere in the US
- needs a financing facility from $50,000 to $10 million
- has commercial accounts receivable
- often has collateral, such as accounts receivable, purchase orders, or equipment
- may be in rapid growth mode
- may be marginally profitable or losing money
- may have a weak balance sheet
- could be in, or emerging from bankruptcy
- may have a challenged credit history
- might have tax liens
- is unable to obtain bank financing or has maxed out their bank line of credit
- might be in an asset recovery department of a bank or on an “exit” strategy
- preferably needs to refinance quickly
- wants to establish a relationship with a knowledgeable and flexible lender
The SouthStar Advantage
- Fast response time with same day approval and closing in 2-5 days
- Custom solutions available with our diverse product mix
- Deal directly with decision makers
- Optional referral partner updates every step of the funding process
- Years in business and number of employees are not deciding factors
- Competitive commission rates
- Flexibility for clients with a troubled credit history
- No maximums for our clients’ monthly receivables
- SouthStar is a direct source of capital, we close, fund, and service your clients
- No equity required
- Our company is built on relationship and trust