GOVERNMENT CONTRACT FINANCING
Being awarded a Government Contract is an exciting time for your business,
but may also lead to the question of:
How do I meet my payroll, vendor, and other obligations
while the project is being completed?
Our dedicated team understands the intricacies of Government Contracts and specializes in providing working capital solutions for your company’s specific financing needs.
What sets SouthStar apart?
We have the experience of working the Prime and Sub-Contractors on financial solutions for their State, Federal, and Municipal government projects.
Our custom solutions provide our clients with the growth capital they need to fund task orders, as well as any other capital needs for contract completion.
Obtaining an approved Federal Assignment of Claims and Contract Modification are both in-depth tasks the SouthStar staff is qualified at navigating through. With our experience and understanding of these facets, we are able to provide a faster funding process for your company.
Our experience extends to both Contract Vehicles and Small Business Programs, such as the ones below. We have the specialized knowledge that allows us to structure the optimal financing solution for your company.
- IDIQ’s, BOAs, Task Orders, GSA Schedule, ENCORE II, SeaPort-e, and DHS Eagle
- WSOB, HUBZONE, VOSB, SD-VOSB, and 8(a) Certified Small Disadvantage Business
- Same day approval/closing in 2-5 days
- Custom product mix to match your capital needs
- Working capital is sent within 24 hours of receiving invoice
- Deal directly with decision makers
- No equity required
- No debt is added to balance sheet
- Challenged credit is a non-issue
- Years in business is not a factor
- Assigned account team for your company
- No maximums for monthly receivables
- 100% financing on purchase orders
- Save time & money with a 3rd party handling daily accounts receivable
Same day approval/closing in 2-5 days
Custom product mix to match your capital needs
Working capital is sent within 24 hours of receiving invoice
Deal directly with decision makers
No maximums for monthly receivables
No debt is added to your balance sheet
Challenged credit is a non-issue
Years in business is not a factor
Assigned account team for your company
No equity required
100% financing on purchase orders
Save time and money with a third party handling day-to-day accounts receivable
“The opportunity was great, but we soon realized we wouldn’t have enough capital to complete the job on time. After talking to my SouthStar rep, they set up an Accounts Receivable Line of Credit, so we had the cash flow needed to complete the job!”
– Chris, Owner of an IT Services Company