SLOW PAYING CUSTOMERS?
Get Paid Today!
Customers Slow to Pay? We Can Help You Get Paid Now.
Operating and growing your business can be a challenge without a constant source of cash flow. Slow paying customers with payment terms from anywhere between 30, 60, or even 90 days, can really tie-up your cashflow in outstanding invoices. Invoice Financing may be a necessity for paying your employees on time, operating expenses, and growing your business. SouthStar Capital’s expert team has 30+ years of experience in providing flexible Invoice Financing solutions to a wide range of industries. If your company is struggling to with slow paying customers and needs extra funds, we can help!
Slow paying customers, rapid growth periods, seasonal patterns, and other factors can create cash flow challenges for your business. We offer custom financing solutions designed specifically for your business. We’ll get to know and understand your company, so we can provide the perfect solution for your Invoice Financing needs.
How does Invoice Financing work?
Once a product/service is completed, you generate an invoice to both your client and SouthStar. We then verify the submitted invoice and advance you up to 90% of the total invoice value. After the invoice is submitted, working capital will arrive in your bank account within 24 hours. Once your client has sent payment when the invoice is due, SouthStar will remit the balance back to you, less our fee. We can repeat this process as often as you generate an invoice. By having access to same-day funding, you will always have the cash flow needed for operating and growing your business.
Invoice Financing is not a loan, so no debt is added to your balance sheet and the funds are unrestricted, so you have the flexibility to use them how you wish. Unlike traditional lenders, we are not concerned with your credit history. Instead we will look at the credit worthiness of your customer, who owes on the invoice. SouthStar will also provide back-office support and handle your collections, even for invoices you are not choosing to finance.
Get Paid Today!
The 5 Steps of Invoice Financing
- You provide products or services to another creditworthy business on terms.
- You send the invoice to your customer and send the invoice, along with any support documentation to SouthStar Capital.
- SouthStar will verify the invoice then advance up to 90% of the invoice directly to you.
- Your customer then pays the invoice by ACH, wire transfer, or a check made out to your company, but sent SouthStar Capital’s address.
- SouthStar then sends you the invoice balance, less our fee. We can repeat this process as often as you generate an invoice.
Benefits of SouthStar's Invoice Financing
- Same day approval/closing in 2-3 days
- Working capital is sent within 24 hours of receiving invoice
- Deal directly with decision makers
- No maximums for monthly receivables
- No debt is added to your balance sheet
- Challenged credit is a non-issue
- Years in business is not a factor
- Assigned account team for your company
- No equity required, keep 100% ownership of your business
- Save time and money with a third party handling day-to-day accounts receivable
What to Expect with Invoice Financing
As client of SouthStar’s Invoice Financing solution, you will be assigned a personal account manager who will handle collections, payment processing, and customer credit approvals, allowing you to focus on your business. With Invoice Financing, we look at the credit history of your customer, not your company or personal credit history. Years in business is not a factor in our decision to finance, making Invoice Financing great for start-ups. Once established with SouthStar, you will receive same-day funding on submitted invoices. This gives you access to unlimited working capital, right when you need it. Invoice Financing also allows you to extend longer payment terms to clients and grow your business.
"My family owns a commercial landscaping business. Business started picking up, so I had to take on more employees to compensate the extra work. Our customers paid us once a month, which made it a struggle to make payroll every two weeks with our additional employees. Calling SouthStar really saved my business. They were able to finance our invoices, so we could make payroll on time and were also able to continue taking on new customers"
– Jim, Owner of a Commercial Landscaping Company