In thinking about whether Leasing is the right solution for obtaining Equipment for your business, ask yourself the following questions:
- Will depleting your available cash put your business in a defensive position?
- Does technology increase rapidly in your industry, rendering equipment obsolete in three to five years?
- Do you want to gain a variety of tax benefits?
- Would you like to get a more expensive piece of equipment, but are concerned about spending additional cash to do so?
- Do you want to preserve your cash flow?
- Do you want to have flexibility in how long you will make payments on a new piece of equipment?
- Do you want to avoid a large outlay of capital from your business to buy a piece of equipment?
- Are you planning on applying for any financing where your balance sheet will be scrutinized?
- Is your business seasonal where you need a custom payment structure to properly manage your cash flow?
- Have you been turned down for a line of credit or has your bank reduced your current credit line?
- Do you have other assets that can be used for collateral that will reduce the cost of financing?
- Do you want to maintain your credit?
- Would you like greater financing flexibility?
If the answer to one or more of the above questions is YES, then you are definitely a candidate for Equipment Leasing.
Call us today at 800-763-3021 ext. 103 or email us at email@example.com to learn more about your Equipment Leasing options.
Learn more about Equipment Leasing!
Start at Site's Home Page!