How does Accounts Receivable Financing Work?
- You provide products or services to another creditworthy business on terms.
- You send the invoice to your customer and send the invoice, along with any support documentation (i.e. purchase orders, contracts, etc.) to SouthStar Capital.
- SouthStar will verify the invoice then advance a portion of the invoice directly to you, typically 70 to 90 percent.
- Your customer then pays the invoice by ACH, wire transfer, or a check made out to your company, but sent SouthStar Capital’s address.
- SouthStar then sends you the invoice balance, less our fee.