We continue to grow at SouthStar and we are seeking positive, intelligent and hardworking individual to join our team. See below for more details.
Client Relationship Specialist I
SouthStar Capital LLC, an Asset Based Lending Group in the Southeastern commercial finance market, is now expanding and seeking a Client Relationship Specialist I for our office in Charleston, South Carolina. We are a privately funded company specializing in providing working capital lines of credit to growing businesses from 100K to 5MM Monthly.
Our Office environment is a fun workplace, with a business casual environment often eating lunch, socializing and enjoying what Charleston has to offer.
As a member of the Operations Department you will help ensure the security and profitability of SouthStar through efficient, accurate and effective review and tracking of commercial accounts while maintaining a relationship with our clients throughout their contract. Your typical day will consist of the following:
- Interact with clients and their customers through phone and email communication
- Enter data and information into Proprietary Software System
- Review of Client packages for funding
- Follow up on payment status of invoices with our Client’s Customers
- Review contracts and invoices for accuracy and completeness
- Analyze support documentation for accuracy to ensure policy is met
- Track invoices, post advances, interact with Clients to fund their working capital needs
- Perform entity searches, liens, judgments and tax filings and monthly monitoring
- Maintain updated and complete file documentation for audits
- Complete Monthly Reporting
- Assist in managing the portfolio, by requesting updated information for analysis
- Responsible for the overall maintenance on the Clients that your team reports to
- Perform general tasks and other related duties as required or assigned
We are looking for an individual with the following attributes:
- A smart, quick learning extrovert not afraid of challenges.
- A hard worker with the ability to have fun while working
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results oriented team environment
- Self-Motivated problem solver with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must be comfortable with outside the box thinking, be resourceful and independently seek solutions
- Demonstrate self-initiative and follow through on requests and meeting deadlines
- Ability to accept and follow direction and a keen attention to detail is crucial
- Comfortable dealing with Executive Management and Clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and computer knowledge
The ideal candidate will be a team player that possess the attributes and skills noted above to be an active part of our growing company and have at a minimum a Bachelor’s Degree.
Full time position, salary commensurate with skills, experience and attributes. Relocation packages are available. Please submit your resume for review to firstname.lastname@example.org.