When you are considering if Purchase Order Financing is the right solution for obtaining Working Capital for your business, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you in startup mode? If so, do you have perfected prototype of your product?
- Do you have a purchase order from a quality company?
- Do you have a 3rd party manufacturing facility set up?
- Have you been turned down by a bank for financing?
- Do you have orders that you could fulfill if you could afford to have the products made and shipped?
- Do you have weak company financials?
- Do you have personal credit issues?
- Do you have the potential to rapidly grow your business if you had capital for your product?
- Does your business rely heavily on inventory, requiring large capital expenditures to fulfill orders?
- Do you want to retain equity in your company and not give it up to a potential capital partner?
- Do you want a third party to manage and oversee the manufacturing, shipping, and final delivery of your product?
- Do you want to concentrate on selling your product and not managing the supply chain process?
- Do you want a third party to collect payment after your product has arrived at your customer?
If the answer to one or more of the above questions is YES, then you are definitely a candidate for Purchase Order Financing. Give us a call today at 1-800-763-3021 or email us at email@example.com.